Commercial & Residential Pool Repairs and Service
Over 60 Years Combined Experience
Our technicians work from an electronic route sheet that time stamps their arrival and departure time from each stop. As a contracted service customer you will receive email door hangers giving you detailed information about the service that was performed including the spa water readings and the time of service.
Become a contracted service customer and never pay a trip fee again!!
We offer the following Service plans:
Weekly: (up to 20 min)
- Service/Visit includes all chemicals, water balance, scrub water line, cover, and filter cavity, rinse filters when necessary, remove debris, inspect all surface equipment, test pumps
- Additional services available.
- Includes 2 services/visits per month (outlined above).
- Additional services available.
Weekend Service Calls Available.
- Service provided during the season (outlined above).
- Tub set up and Winterization charges apply at the beginning and end of each season.
Water Changes/Dump & Scrub:
Water change or shell polish requires a “Dump and Scrub” which includes; draining the water, scrubbing the entire shell, including the filter cavity and cover, rinsing it down, removing rinsed water, rinsing the filters, refilling the spa and balancing the chemicals.
The determination to change the water is made by the technician after testing the water’s ability to be chemically re-balanced in the time allotted before next use
Includes super chlorination, a full dump & scrub, additional ½ dump to remove remaining algae, soaking and rinsing of filters, refill spa,
We have over 60 years of combined experience in electrical, plumbing, hot tub and pool repair. We are licensed, contracted, insured and bonded. Our trucks are stocked with over $5k in parts and always attempt to fix the problem at the first stop.
Please enter your address to determine your travel fee and let’s get your pool/spa up and running ASAP!
We are professional in all aspects of our business. In our repair department we can be trusted to never change parts that are not in need of changing and take pride in having tubs and pools up and running as fast as possible. Our goal is to fix your spa/pool on our initial visit which is why our trucks are stocked with over $5,000 in parts upon arrival!
Minorsurface diagnostic is performed during regular service visits AT NO CHARGE for contracted customers.
- Trip charge $25 – $100 (correlates with distance).
- Labor fees $120.00/hr – with a 1-hour minimum thereafter billed on the half hour.
- Weekend & Emergency rates are billed at $180 per hour for non contracted customers and $150 per hour for contracted customers, with a 1-hour minimum thereafter billed on the half hour (parts and shipping
- When calling in for the repair please give as much information as possible as we will attempt to bring the proper parts on our initial visit reducing the overall time your tub is down thus reducing your overall cost.
Our contracted customers receive a 5% discount on all repairs and are never charged a trip charge!
MUST HAVE CREDIT CARD ON FILE TO SCHEDULE & COMPLETE REPAIR
We Service and Repair the Following Spas:
- Sundance Hotsprings
- Master Spa
- Hot Spot
- Dr. Wellness
- Aqua Terra
- LA Spa
- Down East
- Tuff Spa
Visit Our Showroom and Store in Gardenville
Spas – Cleaning Supplies – Hot Tub and Pool Covers
We have several of our best selling spas in stock and ready for delivery & installation.
We also carry all the products you need to keep your spa & pools in perfect shape
Call Us Today!
Contact - Social & Reviews
Our Shop & Showroom
1540 Hwy 395 N, Gardenville, NV 89410
Our Technicians Service the Lake Tahoe area, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville and all area's in between.